The hut was opened in 1955 in memory of the late William Norman Ling, the funds for equipment having been provided by a legacy bequeathed by him to the Club.
The hut is situated on the south side of Glen Torridon. There are restrictions on access to the Coulin Forest from mid August to the end of October. Ling is, like Lagangarbh, another traditional Highland house, though smaller, with no upstairs living space.
Access to the hut is by a narrow foot track around the East side of Lochan an Iasgair.
This availability calendar is not updated in real-time so is indicative only. Enquires to stay in the hut must always be made in advance by contacting the custodian who will also be able to advise on minimum group size.
Last updated: 21 Mar 2019
12 in one dormitory (additional 4 in members' dormitory)
Cooking and heating are by propane gas, lighting is electric (solar panel and propane generator). The hut has a drying room and a toilet.
Applications to stay at the hut should be addressed to the Honorary Custodian: Pat Ingram
0772 9865 344
Civilised hours only, before 10pm, please.